Combining two of my favorite things…activities with my children and chocolate/peanut butter…make this is win-win day of yumminess.
- 23 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Jiff peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Reece’s miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) Jello instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 18 cookies, toss with butter and microwave for 15-20 seconds. Stir and press into a 9-in. square dish
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar and let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 piece) equals 366 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This was slightly modified from this Taste of Home recipe.