- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom includes multiple princesses for either breakfast, lunch or dinner but booked quickly so call 407-WDW-DINE exactly 180 days before your reservation. (Cost: $36-$59.99)
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway Pavillon, Epcot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. (Cost: $36-$59.99)
- Try Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner in 1900Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is hosted by Disney princess Cinderella, Prince Charming and their Storybook Friends. (Cost: $36-$59.99)
- Kids age 4-12 can join Disney friends from Wonderland, like Alice and the Mad Hatter, for a Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare restaurant at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. (Cost: $36-$59.99)
- Perfectly Princess Tea Party is the ultimate princess experience! A Sleeping Beauty meet and greet with kids age 3-11 who receive their own “My Disney Girl” doll, princess bracelet, scrapbook page, “best friend” certificate, fresh rose and ribbon tiara. ICost: $175.88 child, $89.68 adult)
- Disney Story rooms include Walt Disney Pictures’ The Little Mermaid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- The Royal Guest rooms are fit for kings, queens, princes and princesses at Disney’s Port Orlean’s Resort-Riverside.
Character Greetings & Sightings
- Town Square Theater Princess Meet & Greet at Magoci Kingdom. Use FASTPASS!
- Meet Rapunzel in the Fairytale Garden in Magic Kingdom with Miranda (Brave) too starting mid-May, 2012.
- Ariel in human form can be spotted Adventureland Veranda Porch. Check the MK Times Guide for times.
- Check the Times Guide in Magic Kingdom for Princess Tiana and Naveen character greetings in Liberty Square.
- Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook is located near the Adventurland Veranda and Magic Kingdom.
- Look for Princess Jasmine and Aladdin at the Morocco Pavilion (Epcot) and near Magic Carpets of Aladdin in Adventure Land (MK).
- Several princesses make an appearance at the Celebrate a Dreams Come True Parade in the Magic Kingdom.
- Main Street Electrical Parade (MK) is spectacular and includes Cinderella, Snow White & Tinker Bell too.
- Fine Belle, the Beast and Aurora who make appearances in the France Pavillion in Epcot.
- In Epcot catch Mulan at the China Pavillion and Snow White at the Germany Pavillion.
- Spot princesses on the Castle Stage in Fantasyland during 20 min. daily stage show Dream Along with Mickey.
- Ariel lovers should check out Voyage of The Little Mermaid 15 min. show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Aladdin appear in fireworks and water show Fantasmic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage is a 25-min. Broadway-style musical at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Princess fans will love The Magic, The Memories and You! nightly projection show over Cinderella’s castle.
- Every princess worthy of her title knows about the princess transformations at Bibbidi Boppity Botique ($49.95-$189.95)
- Speaking of transformations, become a mermaid in Magic Kingdom at The Pirates League. (starts at $29.99)
- Registration for the Disney Princess Half-Marathon, February 22-24, 2013 opens July 10th.
- Celebrating a special occasion? Get a special delivery from Disney Florist right to your resort including the Presenting Your Royal Princess package.
Opening in phases beginning March 2012, the new Fantasyland will include all sorts of princess experiences including Fantasyland Forest inspired by The Little Mermaid and Beauty & the Beast, plus castles, Belle’s library, Gaston’s Tavern, Seven Dwarfs Mine train and more.