LeapFrog is devoted to early childhood education and literacy. Having worked with them for year on Cool Baby Kid, I’ve been proud to partner on multiple LeapFrog campaigns such as donating Tag Readers to school.
- Since 2009, LeapFrog has donated more than $1.5 million in Tag Reading Systems and books to the classrooms of more than 20,000 students.
- LeapFrog is paving the way for others to help thousands more children to learn to read with Tag™, the #1 selling reading system.
- LeapFrog wants to help bring $100,000 total in Tag Readers and books to classrooms in need; LeapFrog has donated $50,000 and will match donations dollar for dollar up to $50,000
- LeapFrog has partnered with DonorsChoose.org, a classroom charity organization, to help teachers who want Tag Readers and books for their classroom.
Having worked with them once before utilizing DonorsChoose.org, I was excited to receive a $25 code to use on the site. My own children are preschoolers and as an English teacher literacy is important to me which led me to this particular project:
You too can find a worthy project to donate to thanks to LeapFrog! Enter to win $25 gift card to support a school via DonorsChoose. In addition, the winner will also receive a LeapFrog Tag reader and six books. For extra entries:
- Like Cool Baby Kid on Facebook
- Follow Cool Baby Kid on Twitter
- Like LeapFrog on Facebook
- Follow LeapFrog on Twitter
Check out even more entry possibilities if you’re really determined to win. Read the prize claim information; we announce winners on Prizey.net. Contest ends 3/23/12.